Users can submit their own advertisement for free, by registering for a Standard Account. Click here to sign up
refractory fireclay brick
Wednesday 15th August 2012, 12:56PM
Material: Alumina Block
Al2O3 Content: (%) 42%
Bulk density: 2.15g/cm3
Apparent porodity:(%) 20-22
Thermal expansion at 1000℃(%): 0.5 Fuction: coke ovens
1. Low bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Refractory category allow direct contact of fire, suitable for various atmosphere
3. Good integrity with furnace lining, long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
4. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
5. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.